- Jan Fairchild just donated $88.74
- Dylan O'Reilly just donated $52.20
- Anthony Phillips just donated $57.42
- Thimbles! just donated $206.00
- Nanna just donated $50.00
- Nancy just donated $5.33
- Laura COONAN just donated $20.88
- Christian McCormack just donated $31.32
- Tim Shaw just donated $104.40
- James Posnett just donated $55.00
- Troy Roller just donated $126.32
- Friends just donated $10.66
- TRISTAN Anne PAWSEY just donated $57.42
- Anonymous just donated $331.00
- Anonymous just donated $10.00
- Rebecca Niesen just donated $78.30
- Lou just donated $31.32
- Tayla just registered for Challenge 21 2022
- Deb and Ron just donated $31.32
- Src canteen just donated $400.00
raised for sick kids and their families
1. SIGN UP
Sign up for free and choose your challenge
Raise funds for sick kids by asking friends and family to donate to your fundraising page
Take on a challenge of your choice between September 19 and October 9
Challenge 21 is inspired by the Roberts Family who have been fundraising for the WCH Foundation for 16 years in memory of their son, Sam Roberts.
Last year, in celebration of Sam’s 21st birthday, we launched the inaugural Challenge 21, so that anyone, anywhere can take on any challenge they like to support sick kids.
Sam had just turned two when they were given the shattering news that their gorgeous little boy was terminally ill with a very rare, neurological degenerative condition called Niemann-Pick Disease Type C.
Sam sadly passed away at only four years old. Since then, his family have raised close to $1 million for the Women's & Children's Hospital Foundation to support families like theirs.
TAKE ON A CHALLENGE FOR SAM
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
The Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation acknowledges Aboriginal people as the state’s First Peoples and Traditional Custodians of Country.
We acknowledge and respect their ongoing and deep spiritual connection and relationship to land, air, sea, waters, community and country.
We pay our respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.