- Piper Billing just donated $15.66
- Donna Fenton just donated $104.40
- Annie Russell just donated $20.00
- Dania Broadbent just donated $31.32
- Anonymous just donated $31.32
- Carly just registered for Challenge 21
- Karen York-brown just donated $26.10
- Michael just donated $57.42
- Andrew Walsh just donated $57.42
- Andrew just registered for Challenge 21
- Christine Heath just donated $31.32
- Christine just registered for Challenge 21
- Phil Reedman just donated $30.00
- Peter Bowman just donated $130.50
- Sarah Lee just donated $52.20
- Julie Bowman just donated $21.00
- Judi Redford just donated $52.20
- Narelle Fletcher just donated $20.88
- Kirsten Alderson just donated $25.00
- karri just registered for Challenge 21
FOR SICK KIDS
CHALLENGE TWENTY ONE is for anyone, anywhere to take on any challenge.
Take on your challenge and raise funds to support sick kids who are cared for by our Women’s & Children’s Hospital.
1. SIGN UP
Sign up for free and choose your challenge
Raise funds for sick kids by asking friends and family to donate to your fundraising page
3. CHALLENGE YOURSELF
Take on your Challenge 21 challenge between September 20 and October 10
FOR SICK KIDS
Challenge 21 is inspired by the Roberts Family who have been fundraising for the WCH Foundation for 15 years in memory of their son, Sam Roberts.
This year, in celebration of Sam’s 21st birthday, we have launched the inaugural Challenge 21, so that anyone, anywhere can take on any challenge they like to support sick kids.
It's simple! Choose and take on a challenge related to the number 21! For example, run 21km’s, give something up for 21 days, or get creative and come up with your own epic challenge!
Get your friends and family to sponsor you and raise funds for some of SA’s most vulnerable children and their families.
EARN A BEANIE
Be one of the first 500 challengers to raise $121 and earn a Challenge 21 beanie
The Sam Roberts Family Fund proudly supports the Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Paediatric Palliative Care Service of the Women’s & Children’s Hospital, which provides care and support for children with life limiting rare diseases and their families in South Australia.
Michelle and Martin’s middle boy Sam had just turned two, when they were given the shattering news that their gorgeous blonde-haired little boy was terminally ill with a very rare, neurological degenerative condition called Niemann-Pick Disease Type C. This was when the family began to receive the valuable care and much needed support from the Paediatric Palliative Service of the Women's and Children's Hospital. The Paediatric Palliative Service aims to enhance the quality of life for each child and support for the family. Their service is about living life to the ‘max’.
The Roberts family fully embraced this notion and so as their little boy was slowly slipping away from them, they decided to celebrate each day of Sam’s short-lived life and create many happy and positive memories for Lucy and Charlie of their brother.
June 30 2021 was Sam's 21st birthday, so we are asking everyone to challenge themselves to raise funds to support women, children and families who benefit from the Women's and Children's Hospital Foundation.
Don't forget to tag us in your CHALLENGE TWENTY ONE social snaps !