Days left of the Challenge!
- Russell Marsh-Smith just donated $31.32
- Vito just registered for Challenge 21
- Lilly just registered for Challenge 21
- Mace just donated $20.88
- alanna ieraci just donated $10.44
- Ben just registered for Challenge 21
- Anonymous just donated $31.32
- alanna just registered for Challenge 21
- Agnes Falconer just donated $100.00
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Chi just donated $20.88
- Megan Spaeth just donated $31.32
- Helen just registered for Challenge 21
- Adele Wilckens just donated $60.00
- Meredith Barnes just donated $31.32
- Nathan & Pamela just donated $100.00
- Jay Honeyset just donated $31.32
- Jayla & Kyson just donated $10.00
- Victoria Yarnold just donated $30.00
- A & H Costanzo just donated $104.40
Raised for sick kids
CHALLENGE 21 is for anyone, anywhere to take on any challenge to support sick kids cared for by the Women's and Children's Hospital
1. SIGN UP
Sign up for free and choose your challenge
Raise funds for sick kids by asking friends and family to donate to your fundraising page
3. CHALLENGE YOURSELF
Take on your Challenge 21 challenge between September 20 and October 10
FOR SICK KIDS
Challenge 21 is inspired by the Roberts Family who have been fundraising for the WCH Foundation for 15 years in memory of their son, Sam Roberts.
This year, in celebration of Sam’s 21st birthday, we have launched the inaugural Challenge 21, so that anyone, anywhere can take on any challenge they like to support sick kids.
It's simple! Choose and take on a challenge related to the number 21! For example, run 21km’s, give something up for 21 days, or get creative and come up with your own epic challenge!
Get your friends and family to sponsor you and raise funds for some of SA’s most vulnerable children and their families.
EARN A BEANIE
Raise $121 and earn a limited edition Challenge 21 beanie!
The Sam Roberts Family Fund proudly supports the Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Paediatric Palliative Care Service of the Women’s & Children’s Hospital, which provides care and support for children with life limiting rare diseases and their families in South Australia.
Michelle and Martin’s middle boy Sam had just turned two, when they were given the shattering news that their gorgeous blonde-haired little boy was terminally ill with a very rare, neurological degenerative condition called Niemann-Pick Disease Type C. This was when the family began to receive the valuable care and much needed support from the Paediatric Palliative Service of the Women's and Children's Hospital. The Paediatric Palliative Service aims to enhance the quality of life for each child and support for the family. Their service is about living life to the ‘max’.
The Roberts family fully embraced this notion and so as their little boy was slowly slipping away from them, they decided to celebrate each day of Sam’s short-lived life and create many happy and positive memories for Lucy and Charlie of their brother.
June 30 2021 was Sam's 21st birthday, so we are asking everyone to challenge themselves to raise funds to support women, children and families who benefit from the Women's and Children's Hospital Foundation.
Don't forget to tag us in your CHALLENGE TWENTY ONE social snaps !