- Nicole Salamon just donated $52.20
- Rino just donated $130.50
- Anonymous just donated $10,015
- Rio Coffee just donated $400
- John Vozzo just donated $130.50
- Mary Kalamboyas just donated $100
- Con TSOUBARAKIS just donated $104.40
- Peter Kalamboyas just donated $100
- Ben Parkinson (JLL) just donated $500
- Peter Megaw just donated $52.20
- Security House of SA just donated $250
- Stride Construction just donated $5,015
- Jane Lomax-Smith just donated $261
- Al Laycock just donated $156.60
- David Cooper just donated $52.20
- Foti Gaitanis just donated $208.80
- Adam Percy just donated $515
- Nick Karasoulos just donated $330
- TMK Consulting just donated $130.50
- Lot10 Cucina & Bar (Clare) just donated $52.20
Help brighten lives
There are many ways you can get involved and support the Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation!
When you become a community fundraiser, you become part of the WCH Foundation family. Without you, we can't continue to support the thousands of women, children and families who rely on and are cared for by the Women's and Children's Hospital and associated Health Network. You could hold a fundraiser in celebration of your birthday or get your workplace or school involved. Holding a community fundraiser will not only help sick kids, but is an opportunity to come together with friends, family and colleagues to make an impact!
Need inspiration or help getting started?
Email our Community Fundraising Manager, Mikayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 8464 7900.
What type of fundraiser are you planning?
Find a fundraiser
Sponsor a friend or team by searching for their fundraising page below!
The Women’s & Children’s Hospital Foundation Acknowledges Aboriginal people as the state’s First Peoples and Traditional Custodians of Country. We acknowledge and respect their ongoing and deep spiritual connection and relationship to land, air, sea, waters, community and country.
We pay our respect to their Elders past, present and emerging.