Terms & Conditions
This section sets out the terms that apply to your use of the Challenge 21 website and resources. Your continued use of our Services indicates to Challenge 21 that you agree with these General Terms, as updated from time to time. We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly.
- Content created by Challenge 21 - Challenge 21 owns or licenses from third parties all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property that exists in the Services. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other materials from our Services unless you have our specific permission. For the avoidance of doubt, you have our permission to download material from the Downloads page on our website, subject to the restrictions noted on that page.
- Content posted by you- Any content that you post to our Services (e.g. photos, videos and comments) is your responsibility, and you must make sure that you have the necessary rights to post that content (e.g. by obtaining permission of copyright owners if necessary or by obtaining permission to use personal information of third parties). By posting any content, you also give WCH Foundation a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
- Third party copyright infringement– Challenge 21 follows the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other relevant copyright legislation as applicable. If you believe that someone else is using your copyright or trademark without your permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the infringement.
- Respect the Challenge 21 Community– Stay respectful by adhering to the following:
- You must not collect user’s content using automated means
- You must not interfere with our website, upload viruses or other malicious code
- You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone
- You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is discriminatory, hateful, pornographic, threatening or violent
- Resources Challenge 21 provides you– WCH Foundation takes great care with its Services and we endeavour to keep them accurate, error-free, and free of any offensive material. However, you use the site at your own risk and Challenge 21 will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur through your use of our Services. Whilst we may include on our Services links to third party websites or resources, Challenge 21 is not responsible for such third parties and you use those websites or resources at your own risk.
- Fundraising events or activities– If you choose to host or organise a fundraising event or activity (Event) as part of your Challenge 21 campaign, you accept that you are responsible for the organization and running of the Event, which includes acquiring any necessary permits, permissions and/or insurance, and complying with all legal requirements, required to hold said Event. There may be risks and dangers inherent to an Event, and by choosing to host it you understand and accept that WCH Foundation will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss incurred in connection with your Event.
- Participating in a hosted Challenge 21 Event– You acknowledge that if you participate in a Challenge 21 Event of any sort, you do so at your own risk and that WCH Foundation will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss you suffer as a result.
- Your participation – Any involvement in Challenge 21 should only be undertaken with consideration given to your existing physical health, any medical conditions you may have and advice from appropriate health professionals. The information provided on this site, any Challenge 21 materials, and any linked sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care or advice particularly in relation to the suitability or safety of any given activity. Challenge 21 will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss related to your involvement in the Challenge 21.
- Parental Consent - It is a condition of use of this Website that any person under the age of 16 participating in Challenge 21 be appropriately supervised by an adult. Where a child is under the age of 12, they must only operate the Website under the direct supervision of a parent or carer. We may refuse access to the Website to any child under the age of 16 until we receive permission from their parent or guardian.
- Campaign period - The Challenge 21 campaign opens in June through to October.
- Refunds – if you have made a donation in error, WCH Foundation is happy to refund as long as your provide proof and notification as soon as possible. If you change your mind about your online donation, please send us your request for refund within 20 calendar days of the date on which you made your donation. We will honour your request. Refund requests based on a change of mind and after 20 calendar days will not accepted.
- Our rights- Challenge 21 may remove any content posted by you or prevent access by you to our Services at its entire discretion. Any failure by WCH Foundation to enforce our rights under these General Terms is not a waiver and we remain entitled to enforce our rights.
- Teams- If you are signed up to a Challenge 21 team and the page indicates such, Challenge 21 may share your personal information with the team captain, in order to enable communication.
- Address and Phone contact- If you have shared your address and phone number with Challenge 21, we may contact you via those channels, however, you may opt out at any time.
- Entities and governing law– Challenge 21 is owned by WCH Foundation (ABN 99 682 331 968). These General Terms form an agreement between you and WCH Foundation, and is subject to the laws of State, Australia.
Disclaimer: We would like to ensure that while participating in this campaign may have health benefits, WCH Foundation cannot provide any warranty whatsoever that this campaign will achieve your goals and has not considered your particular health requirements in developing this program.
You must not rely on the information on this website, in WCH Foundation communications or printed materials as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
WCH Foundation and its respective officers, employees and agents shall have no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, which you may incur, arising either directly or indirectly from your participation in Challenge 21.